If you have no need to embed your video in another website you can send out a hosted link containing your player for others to see for preview purposes. This page will just contain the video and nothing else.
- Active Clipstream account
- video already uploaded to your Clipstream account
- Once signed into your Clipstream account locate a video you wish to share.
- Click on the Settings button.
- In the Settings submenu, select Share.
The Share page will open.
Make it public
- If the video is not already public, click the Make it public button.
Two green share fields will now appear.
Sharing a link
- Click the Select link button.
This will select all of the code in the static link field.
- Press CTRL-C / or Command-C on Apple on your keyboard to copy the code.
- Open up your email, instant messaging or browser to paste the copied code.
- Press CTRL-V / / or Command-V on Apple to paste the link code.
The page containing your video will now be available for anyone who has that link code.