- Clipstream Cloud account
- a video already uploaded to your account
Embedding the player
- After signing into your Clipstream Cloud account locate a video you wish to embed in an external website.
- Click the Settings button.
This will open up the individual video's settings.
- Select Share from the Settings menu.
The Share page will open.
Make it public
- If it is not yet public, click on the Make it public button.
This will make two new fields for sharing links and embed code visible.
Copy embed code
- Click the Select embed code button below the top green field.
This will select all of the code in the embed code field.
- Now copy it by pressing CTRL+C on your keyboard.
The embed code will now be in your copy buffer.
Paste embed code into a web page, blog or CMS
- Open up your target web page, blog or CMS
- If this is a web page, open this up in a code viewer or text editor such as Notepad.
- Find where in the <body> you wish the player to appear
- Press CTRL-V to paste the embed code.
- Save and publish your page.