Squarespace is a popular sitebuilder that enables non-technical customers to build and edit their own web pages. You can embed Clipstream in a Squarespace page by following the steps in this article.
- A Clipstream account and embed code for a Public video
- A Squarespace account and page to edit
To embed Clipstream in a Squarespace page:
- Sign into your Squarespace account and select a page to edit
- Once you click on the icon for the page it will appear in the main window. Hover over the title until a menu appears with an Edit button. Click on it to edit the page.
- Now hover your mouse over the area where you wish the video to appear and a tear drop icon should appear on the left side. Click on it.
- A new dialog will appear prompting you to choose what kind of element you wish to insert into the block. Scroll down until you find Code. Click on it.
- In another browser window, select and copy the embed code for a Clipstream video you wish to embed in this page. Return to the Code window in Squarespace and paste it in the space provided.
- Click Save. The window will close.
- At the top of the Page window click Save to save the page with any other changes you made.
- To test, open up another window and paste in the URL of the Squarespace page you just created.