Weebly is a sitebuilder that enables non-technical customers to quickly build and edit websites. You can quickly embed Clipstream in Weebly sites by following the steps in this article:
- A Clipstream account and embed code for a Public video
- A Weebly account and page to edit
To embed Clipstream in a Weebly page:
- After signing into a Weebly account go to the left hand menu that contains all the site building controls. Choose Embed Code.
- Click down with your mouse and drag from that icon into a space on the page you wish to add video to and drop it.
- Click in the space where you dropped that code and a new dialog will appear. In that Embed Code dialog click Edit Custom HTML.
- In another browser window go to your Clipstream account and select a Public video and scroll down to select the embed code. Copy that (CTRL-C / Command-C on Mac).
- Return to the Weebly window and paste the embed code you just copied in the space provided.
- You can change the dimensions of the video by adding CSS to a container <div> as in the example above or change the width and height in the Clipstream Settings -> Customization page prior to grabbing the embed code.
- Click Publish.
- The video will appear in the page. You are done. You can change the position of it in Weebly by dragging the element.