Jimdo is a popular site builder that enables non-technical customers to build and edit their own web pages. You can embed Clipstream video in a Jimdo site by following the instructions on this page:
- A Clipstream account and embed code for a Public video
- A Jimdo account and page to edit
To embed Clipstream in a Jimdo page:
- Sign into your Jimdo account and go to the page where you wish the video to appear.
- Hover your mouse over the space where you want the video to appear and click on the Add Element button.
- A new window will appear with a few choices on what types of element you wish to add. Scroll down and click Additional Elements.
- In the new section that appears choose Widget / HTML.
- A new editable field will appear. Go to your Clipstream video and copy the embed code for the video you want. Return to Jimdo and paste it into this field.
- Add any CSS or other formatting elements you want to resize or place the video in the field.
- Click Save when you are finished.
- To view the results, click the View mode by clicking on the icon below on the right side of the Jimdo screen.
- Your video will appear in your Jimdo page in a new window.