You can embed a Clipstream video in a Qualtrix page by using an iframe and the generated Clipstream preview page.
To embed Clipstream in Qualtrix:
- Sign into your Clipstream account and select the video you wish to embed by clicking the gear icon.
- In the Share page, scroll down to the second green field labelled "Copy hosted page link..."
- Select the page link code and copy it.
- In your Qualtrix survey, select the question you wish the video to appear in and click on HTML view.
- In the place where you wish the video to appear, type or copy the following code:
<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="400" src=""></iframe>
- Where you see src=""> paste the hosted page link code that you had copied from your Clipstream account.
- Change the http:// in the page link code to https://
It will look like this:
<iframe frameborder="0" width="600" height="400" src="https://player.
clipstream.com/player/view/ u4140hlm74zajrqn8mrs079uezdj44 5ozy1k7cekcdjt0y51xmfkp3msbvtf j5nid"></iframe>
- Preview the video by clicking the Preview Survey button.
To change the dimensions of the video:
- Return to the HTML View mode by clicking the HTML View button.
- In the <iframe code, adjust the width and height values to suit your needs.
The video will conform to the iframe width and height.