You can now apply the same settings to every video inside of a Project by using the batch settings tools inside Projects.
Applying batch settings to content inside a Project
Note: applying settings will overwrite the individual settings of videos. If you do not wish to affect certain videos in a Project, you will have to move them out of the project first. There is no UNDO. You can still make individual settings changes after a batch change.
- Navigate to the project
- Click on the cog wheel icon at the top of the Project
- A new page will appear showing a variety of settings that can be applied to every video inside the Project.
Note: For information on any of the settings refer to the help articles in Modifying Playback or in Securing your media.
- Use the form interface for each of the settings to make your desired changes.
Note: Blank settings are assumed to erase individual settings fields. ex. clicking the Apply button when the "New Password" is set will remove the requirement of a password for any videos in the project.
- To apply the changes, click the blue apply button.
- To cancel without applying any changes, click the cancel link or click the X at the top of the screen.